Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you doing with your Christmas cards?
I am all done and wrapped all my presents too yesterday afternoon.
Today is a full day of crafting as I have DT samples to make and need to make some cards for my blog too!
Today another Christmas card to share using one of the beautiful toppers by Elisabeth Bell.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card base.
2. Matted and layered gold mirri card and patterned paper from LOTV Christmas papers.
3. Matted and layered the song sheet from my stash.
4. Matted and layered the image onto gold mirri card.
5. Added the sentiment and 3 gold pearl gems to finish off.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #191 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #186 - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges #169 - Christmas
613 Avenue Create #204 - AG/Christmas
Crafty Calendar - It's Christmas
Crafty Catz Weekly #395 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!