Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A busy morning running some errands today and then going to chill out this afternoon with my new Tom Clancy book.
Sharing another Christmas card with you today.
We are all done here, presents wrapped and cards all sent.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 white square card base to create an easel card.
2. On the base card I have matted and layered gold pearlescent card and snowflake paper.
3. The front of the card I have done the same as the base and created the topper by stamping the trees, moon in black Versafine and using distress inks to create the background scene.
4. I stamped the sentiment and embossed with gold embossing powder.
5. To finish off I wrapped gold organza ribbon around a piece of card and added a snowflake charm to the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Merry Christmas Challenge #47 - AG Christmas
The Sisterhood of Crafters - It's all about Christmas
Sunny Day Crafting #65 - X is for Xmas
Inspiration Destination #140 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #153 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!