Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A busy morning here cleaning and washing as tomorrow my very good friend Lesley is coming for lunch.
This weekend I plan to do an inventory of all my mixed media products I have such as canvas', MDF, boxes etc to start and make plans for next years videos. This should keep me out of mischief on Sunday.
Today's card is made using IndigoBlu Wild Poppy stamp set with my Hexagonal stencil which you can find on my website Linda Simpson Designs.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 scalloped edge white base card.
2. Using the Hexagonal stencil I used DI cracked pistachio through the stencil.
3. On separate card I stamped the flower 5 times with Versafine and embossed.
4. I then water coloured using Zig Clean Colour brush pens, then cut out and arranged over the base card.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment from Victorian Garden stamp set with Archival ink.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps #271 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #356 - Always Anything Goes
Creative Moments #132 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #152 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #139 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today and have a wonderful weekend!
See you all again on Monday!