Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Well all back to normal in our house today as hubby is off to work shortly.
I am not sure what I plan on doing yet, maybe do a bit of crafting.
What are you all up too today?
A quick birthday card to share with you today using stamps from Chocolate Baroque
Step by Step
1. A5 oval shaped base card.
2. Matted and layered bronze pearlescent card which has been cut out with SB Grande scalloped oval die.
3. Cut out the oval in Kraft card and stamped the birthday sentiment from loving sentiments.
4. Decorated around the sentiment with stamps from Flora and Fauna stamp set.
5. To finish off I added 3 pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Papercraft Challenges #1 - Happy Birthday
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #372 - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybird Creations #32 - Anything Goes
Love to Craft #17 - Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting today!