Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Have you all had a good weekend.
Hubby and I had a nice chilled relaxing weekend.
A busy day here with a couple of videos to do and then edit.
A vintage card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card and patterned papers twice which have all been distressed with vintage photo.
3. Across the middle I wrapped lace around some Kraft card and adhered to base card.
4. I next matted and layered the image onto Kraft card and adhered with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #399 - AG/One for the Ladies
Brown Sugar #274 - Birthday
Crafter's Castle #1 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #35 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #134 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for your visit today!