Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW where has this week gone!
I have had a busy week with making videos, editing, uploading and lots of admin to do.
Today is going to be a crafting day, making backgrounds and getting my stamps out too.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square scalloped edge card base.
2. Matted and layered green card.
3. Created the background using Distress Oxides, wilted violet, cracked pistachio and spiced marmalade.
4. Once this was dry I then stamped the images using Archival sepia ink.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment. All stamping has been done using my Eureka 101.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
Craftaholics R Us #3 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #358 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #157 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #134 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #142 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #44 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!