Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I would like to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018.
I hope that you have all enjoyed the festivities and had a good evening bringing in the New Year.
Rick and I had a nice quiet one with our fur babies!
A New Year card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white scalloped square card base.
2. Matted and layered paper from LOTV Christmas paper pad.
3. Matted and layered the image onto gold mirri card.
4. Made a double bow with gold satin ribbon and added cabochon to the centre.
5. To finish off I hand wrote the sentiment.
Many thanks for visiting today!