Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.
Today a few things to get done this morning before I am off on my travels.
Step by Step
1. A5 rectangle aperture white card base.
2. On the inside I have attached a piece of acetate which I have used the "caught in crystal" technique.
3. Stamped, heat embossed and die cut the flowers then coloured with Faber Castell water colour pencils.
4. Stamped the sentiment and arranged the flowers around the aperture.
5. To finish off added the lilac pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle #1 - Anything Goes
Less is More #362 - Purples
Crafty Catz #398 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #277 - Anything Goes
Simply Create too #134 - Embossing (dry or wet)
Many thanks for visiting today!