Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I had a lovely day yesterday, Barbara one of my crafting friends came to visit.
Of course I took her to the Range for a bit of crafting retail therapy, it was fun.
Today a new card to share with you!
Step by Step
1. 8 inch scalloped circle white base card.
2. Mat and layered gold pearlescent card which I die cut using SB Grande Circle die.
3. Die cut white embossed card with SB Grande Scalloped Circle die and distressed with worn lipstick.
4. Matted and layered topper.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and bouquet of flowers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #359 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #157 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #135 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #142 - Always Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #4 - D for Daisy or other flowers
The Crafty Addicts #44 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today!