Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Still not 100% over this awful flu bug that has been going around. I just wish this cough would go away and not wake me up. I can't tell you the last time I had a decent nights sleep!
Today I have a birthday card to share using my new Mosaic Stencil from Linda Simpson Designs and one of the new stamps New Beginnings from Stamps by Me
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered fuchsia pink card.
3. Matted and layered the background which was created using the Mosaic stencil and colour bursts.
4. Stamped the laminate part of the stamp with Fuchsia and green Generation INX.
5. I then stamped the outline and sentiment with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar #274 - Birthday
QKR Stampede #279 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #134 - Use Embossing
Aud Sentiments #195 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #157 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!