Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A busy day today, a couple of videos to do besides edit and then try and upload.
Whatever your plans are have a fabulous day!
Today a CAS card to share for a change.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 scalloped white square card which I found in my stash with the die cut centre already done. (I think I borrowed a die from my friend for this)
2. Created a background with yellow and green Distress Oxides and adhered to inside of card.
3. Stamped the silhouette flower in DI wild honey.
4. Stamped the sentiment in DI twisted citron.
5. To finish off added green gems to the trellis.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Art Impressions #223 - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #228 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #274 - Birthday
Crafty Catz Weekly #399 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #278 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!