Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that your weekend is going well!
Today I have 2 videos to record, edit and then upload to You Tube.
A butterfly card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Purple pearlescent card has been matted and layered to base card.
3. To create the background I used a variety of Distress Oxides.
4. Stamped the large Tim Holtz butterfly with Archival ink and coloured with Zig brush pens, cut out and then adhered to the card.
5. I stencilled the leaves with Distress Oxide Lucky Clover, added pearls for the butterfly trails and stamped the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #401 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #280 - Anything Goes
Simply Paper Craft #54 - Anything Goes
The Artistic Stamper #1 - Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!