Good Morning Crafty Friends
How are you all this Sunday?
I had a very busy day yesterday, making samples for Toni's next show and will be doing the same again today.
Dancing on Ice returns tonight and I am so looking forward to seeing it again.
A male card to share with you today using a stamp from my stash.
Step by Step
1. 8" scalloped circle white card base.
2. Matted and layered brown and patterned card which have been cut out with SB Grande Circle die.
3. Stamped the car with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then coloured with my Faber Castell watercolour pencils, matted and layered onto brown card.
4. Stamped the sentiment with Versafine and embossed.
5. To finish off added the metal arrow embellishments.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sheepski Designs #10 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #105 - Anything Goes
Love to Craft #18 - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
A bit more time to Craft #59 - Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by Today!