Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A nice relaxing day planned here may even record a video.
Can you believe it is the last day of February, that sure went quick!
Today using the Nostalgia digital papers and ephemera from my website
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card with scalloped front.
2. Matted and layered burgundy card and harlequin paper which I have distressed with vintage photo.
3. Added a piece of hessian then matted and layered the ephemera onto burgundy card.
4. Added the ticket with the quote "one of a kind".
5. To finish off I added the metal key embellishment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #196 - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #194 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Vintage
Simply Papercraft #55 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!