Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Well here we are again Friday sure has arrived far too quick this week.
Today's card is using the So Cute digital image and papers from my website
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white scalloped edge white card base.
2. Matted and layered paper from the So Cute collection.
3. Matted and layered pink and patterned paper, divided into 2 block and wrapped ribbon between them and made a bow.
4. Matted and layered the image onto pink card. All layers have been distressed around the edges with DI spun sugar.
5. To finish off I added the dragonfly, heart gem to centre of bow and birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #11 - AG with a Critter
Craft-Dee Bowz - AG with Handmade Bow
Crafty Animals #11 - Always Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Crafty Creations #360 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting!