Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Today Rick and I have been married 19 years! The years sure have flown by and he is my soul mate, best friend and I love him to pieces.
No crafting with Kath today as Rick and I are off out for the day.
Sharing with you a new card using the new Distress Oxides.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 pearlescent silver square card.
2. Matted and layered embossed and shaving foam background which I have distressed the edges with DO hickory smoke.
3. To create the topper I have used DO shaded lilac, blueprint, tattered rose and mermaid lagoon.
4. I stamped Tim Holtz butterfly and sentiment with Archival ink.
5. To finish off I I added butterfly trails using Liquid Pearls.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2 Crafty Crazy Critters #11 - Anything Goes
Craft Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #44 - Always Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Love to Craft #18 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!