Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How is your weekend going?
I had a very busy day yesterday with getting all the housework, washing and ironing done, managed to get into the craft room yesterday afternoon as my new goodies arrived from Indigoblu and managed a little play with their new releases.
Today's card is using my new Tim Holtz Flower Garden stamps and Distress Oxides.
Step by Step
1. A5 white base card.
2. Matted and layered black card.
3. To create the background on the next layer I used Distress Oxides in the following colours, broken china, blueprint sketch, salty ocean and faded jeans.
4. On one of the shaving foam technique backgrounds I stamped the flower heads and embossed with WOW embossing powder and cut out, I stamped the stems and cut them out to.
5. I cut out the jar in acetate, added distress crackle paint let it dry and added Alcohol ink in 3 different blues. Once dry arranged the stems and flowers then placed the jar over.
6. To finish off I added pearls around the edge of the jar and stamped the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
QKR Stampede #284 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #405 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #55 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!