Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How did your weekend go?
Rick and I had a lovely relaxing quiet weekend, catching up on some movies and generally just chilling.
This week is a busy week, lots of videos to do as well as projects for my blog.
Today my card is using the Les Beaux Oiseaux digital papers and ephemera from
Step by Step
1. Base card is DL in cream which I have turned on its side to use landscape for a change.
2. Matted and layered musical paper which I distressed around the edges with DI vintage photo.
3. Cut a piece of the blue and cream paper into a triangle distressed around before layering onto the card.
4. Matted and layered the ephemera onto brown card and adhered to base card.
5. To finish off added the sentiment "hello friend" and brown pearl gems to 2 corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
International Art & Soul #27 - Use stuff you already own
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #76 - Always Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #2 - Anything Goes
Allsorts #456 - Something Beginning with B (Birds/Brown/Blue)
Aud Sentiments #197 - For a Friend
Many thanks for visiting today!