Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Well an very early start this morning as off to see my parents.
Then I have to get back to Warrington for appointments later this morning too so a very busy day.
Step by Step
1. A5 white base card.
2. Matted and layered black card.
3. To create the topper I have used distress oxides twisted citron, evergreen bough, cracked pistachio and bundled sage.
4. Once this was dry I stamped the word Create with Versafine in toffee and then embossed.
5. I stamped the splats in various colours of Archival ink and added IndigoBlu black metallic splats.
6. To finish off I added an old paint brush.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #63 - Anything Goes
A Inky Mess #18 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire #71 - Anything Goes
Mix it up #11 - Make your own Background
Many thanks for visiting today!