Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all this Wednesday morning?
I am off to see my friend Barbara later on this morning for a catch up.
When I went to Stitches last month I was given some of the new WOW Sparkles Glitters and some of the new embossing powders to play with. They are gorgeous to work with and here is just one of the cards I have made. I have used the beautiful Floral Harmony stamp from Chocolate Baroque
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card base.
2. Matted and layered orange polka dot card.
3. To create the topper I first mixed WOW Sparkles glitter your carriage awaits with clear embossing powder, stamped the image using WOW embossing pad, this gave a nice light glitter outline to the image.
4. I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir Glitter pens.
5. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine toffee and embossed, to finish off I added orange and green splats.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Unicorn Challenge Blog #30 - Make it Girly
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Creates & Makes #19 - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Y is Your Choice
Crafting with Friends #62 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!