Good Morning Crafty Friends
Can you believe today is the last day of April?
Where has this month gone?
Just over 6 weeks and I am off to see my best friend Deb in Florida, oh the excitement of it!
I am going to get worse as it gets nearer! LOL!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered red polka dot card.
3. To create the background I used Distress Oxides, aged mahogany, fired brick and abandoned coral.
4. I then stamped the bird and words with black Versafine and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder.
5. To finish off I coloured the flowers and parts of the bird with SN sparkle pens.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts #465 - All about Pets
The Fairy and the Unicorn - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #149 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #47 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!