Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all this morning?
I have a busy day here as need to get all housework done as it is Rick's birthday tomorrow and taking him out for the day to celebrate, not sure what we will be doing but it will be fun!
Today sharing a card using Conie Fong's Sitting pretty on mushroom digital image.
I have used my new Copics to colour the image.
Step by Step
1. I made an 8 x 8 card base using patterned A3 pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered cream card.
3. Printed the image quite large and cut out with rectangle die, (sorry don't know name of die)
4. Coloured image with Copic Sketch pens before adhering to base card.
5. To finish off added the sentiment and floral bouquet with leaf stick pins.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps #287 - Make your Mark
Crafty Creations #364 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #140 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #148 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #47 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Only for Girls
Digi Choosday #15 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!