Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Can you believe it is Friday already and a nice long bank holiday weekend.
I hope whatever your plans are you have a fabulous weekend.
Today sharing a new card using one of the Tim Holtz crazy cats, not used these in a while.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card base.
2. Matted and layered mustard card.
3. To create background I used Distress Oxides squeezed lemonade, carved pumpkin, aged mahogany and abandoned coral on water coloured card.
4. I stamped the cat and the hat onto a piece of scrap card in my stash with sepia Archival ink then cut out and adhered to background.
5. To finish off I added the gems to 4 corners and stamped the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #365 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #164 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #142 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #149 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!