Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Oh my word I am so behind in making a start on my Christmas cards.
Yes I know it is only May but needs must!
I have used Unforgettable Moment from Paper Shelter, I love these images and check out what fabulous images they have, you get papers as well as coloured images too.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered red and brown snowflake papers.
3. Printed image onto Make it Colour card and coloured with Copic Sketch Pens, then matted and layered onto gold card.
4. Added lace and pearl trim along the bottom.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter #339 - Lace and Pearls
The Merry Christmas Challenge #20 - AAG Christmas
Colour Crazy Challenge #20 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #417 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #20 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!