Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all this morning and are you having a nice weekend?
Samples to make today for the new IndigoBlu shows on Friday.
A fairy card to share today using Whimsy Silver Fairy.
Step by Step
1. 8 inch round scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered cream and green card cut out with SB Grande dies.
3. Stamped image onto Make it Colour card and coloured with my Copics, cut out into a circle and then matted and layered onto card.
4. Coloured 6 flowers with SN glitter pens, added flourishes under the topper.
5. To finish off added pearl gems to centre of flowers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy Challenge #19 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #67 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #416 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #295 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #57 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!