Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that this post finds you all well.
Well my time here in the USA with Deb is nearly up, only a couple more days and I make the journey home on Wednesday.
These 2 weeks have flown but I have had a wonderful time as always.
A new card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 patterned deckle edge card base from stash.
2. Matted and layered a doily which was distressed with tattered rose Distress Oxide.
3. Matted and layered the topper and frame.
4. Added gold pearl gems to 2 corners.
5. To finish off added the birthday sentiment.
Thank you so much for visiting!