Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today?
Kath is coming today the last time I will see her until I return from Florida.
Woohoo one week tomorrow and I will be on my way.
Sharing with you today my GDT for Conie Fong. Today I have the beautiful Ella Cupcake.
You can purchase this digital image from Conie Fong's Etsy Shop
Below is a list of Copic's I have used to colour Ella Cupcake with:
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Hair - E41, E42, E43, E44
Dress & Ribbon - BG01, BG05, BG09
Cupcake - E20, E31, E33, V20, V22, V25, Top of Cake Spica Pen in purple
Eyes and Lips - V20, V22, V25
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square scalloped front base card.
2. Matted and layered teal and purple card.
3. Printed image and coloured with Copics before cutting out with SB Labels 20 and matted and layered onto teal card.
4. Cut out the teapot, cup and cupcake and added purple gems to teapot and cupcake.
5. To finish off coloured white ribbon with BG09 and made a double bow with purple ribbon too.
Added the cupcake to centre of bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #83 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #9 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #22 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #22 - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz - AG with Handmade Bow
Creative Moments #144 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #151 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting