Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you are all well and had a good weekend.
Today I am on count down now to my holiday on Wednesday.
Going to be getting all my clothes etc together ready to pack tomorrow so no crafting now until I get back off my holiday.
I do love seahorses, do you?
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white deckle edge square card.
2. Matted and layered silver and navy blue pearlescent card.
3. Cut out a piece of watercolour card and created background using townhouse teal acrylic paint with baby wipe.
4. Mixed teal for two transluscent paint with slap it on and stamped the leaves at the bottom which resemble seawead, and added Luscious Powder to slap it on and stencilled the bubbles.
5. To finish off I stamped the seahorses with Versafine, embossed and coloured with Luscious powder Mermaid tresses.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar - Three of Something
Vintage Journey - Stencil it
QKR Stampede #299 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #145 - At the Beach
2 Crazy Critters #15 - AG with a critter
Crafty Animals #15 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!