Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Another busy day here today a couple more videos and then editing as well as writing up blog posts.
What are your favourite images to colour?
I love all different kinds of images especially female. I was looking through my images yesterday and I seem to have a lot of female but very few male, must rectify that!
Who do you think has the best selection of male images?
I would so appreciate some feedback.
Today's card is made using Elisabeth Bell's Traditional Girl digital stamp.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered brown and blue card.
3. Printed image onto Make it Blend card and coloured with Copic sketch pens. I then cut out image with SB labels 25. I then drew around the die with pink card and cut out to create a mat.
4. Created a bouquet with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
5. To finish off I added 3 pink pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #69 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore #52 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #48 - Anything Goes
Love 2 Craft #23 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting today