Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Today I will be colouring up some of my Digi and Stamped images with my Copics.
This afternoon my friend Jayne is coming for a colouring session.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered red and black card.
3. To create the background I used the shaving foam technique using Ken Oliver's Colour Bursts onto old music paper then stencils over the top with my Square Peg stencil.
4. Stamped the feathers with black Versafine and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment onto red card with black Versafine and embossed.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #205 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #216 - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #211 - Create your own designer paper
HeARTful Stamping - AG + Stamp
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!