Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Monday to you all!
A busy day videoing new projects today.
Sharing with you another card I made for IndigoBlu's ODS last week.
For this one I have used stamp sets Art Studio and Artists Tools.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 deckle edge square white base card.
2. Matted and layered blue card.
3. To create background I used shaving foam technique then stamped the images with Archival Coffee, I then added splats using blue metallic acrylic paint.
4. On a separate piece of card I stamped the paint brush, cut around, colour washed with blue metallic paint then painted brush with Luscious Powders.
5. To finish off I adhered the brush with foam pad.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #72 - Anything Goes
Card Mania #106 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #49 - Anything Goes
Lets Craft and Create #139 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Many thanks for your visit and comment!