Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A day of crafting today is planned, not sure what I will be doing yet but I have quite a bit to do as well as lots of admin.
Wishing all my American friends happy 4th of July too!
To colour the image I have used the following Copics
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E29
Dress, Shoes and Bow - B63, B66, B69
Flowers - Blue and Orange Spica Pens
Puppy - E42, E43, E44
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 deckle edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered bronze and blue card and patterned card from my stash.
3. Coloured image with above copics, cut out with SB timeless rectangles and matted and layered onto bronze card.
4. Added leaf flourish and blue flowers.
5. To finish off added a bow using twine from my stash.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2 Crazy Critter Crazies #16 - AG with a Critter
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Create & Inspire #75 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters #5 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!