Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today and are you having a good weekend.
Last night we had our good friends Richard and Trudy come for tea, we had a good night catching up with a good meal and lots to drink.
Today sharing with you an All Dressed up digi called "Party Frock"
The Copics I have used are as follows:
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Hair - E31, E35, E39
Dress - Y17, Y38, YR68
Bow - BV02, BV04, BV08
Shoes - YG03, YG07, YG09
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered purple and orange floral paper.
3. Printed image and coloured with the above Copics, then cut out with SB labels 25.
4. Matted and layered image onto green card cut out with SB labels 25.
5. To finish off die cut Happy Birthday, added flowers and leaf.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar - Totally Girly
Colour Crazy #29 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #73 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #426 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #29 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #305 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #59 - Anything Goes
All Dressed Up #83 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!