Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Today a couple of errands to run and then I have got to go and get weighed.
I am hoping to have lost a lb or 2 but we will see.
Today's card is a Christmas card, yes I know we are only in July but really need to get stuck in and get them made and not leave it until the last minute.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered pink and grey snowflake patterned paper.
3. Matted and layered the topper onto pink card.
4. Made a double bow using pink satin ribbon and added a poinsettia to the centre of the bow.
5. To finish off added the Christmas sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise #53 - Anything Goes
Ike's World #110 - Christmas in July
Papercraft Challenge #14 - Christmas in July
Christmas Card Throwdown - Non-Traditional Christmas
Crafter's Castle #7 - Christmas in July
Many thanks for visiting today!