Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A busy morning day here with lots to do, video's to make and prepping work for DT projects.
Today's card I have used Tim Holtz crazy birds and cats image.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square Kraft base card.
2. Matted and layered blue card which I have distressed with scissors.
3. To create the background on musical paper I have done the shaving foam technique and stencilled over with distress oxides faded jeans.
4. On distress oxides backgrounds that I had in my scraps I stamped the bird and cat, cut out and adhered to card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I stamped the fish bones with archival ink and added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - AG all about boys/men
Sunny Day Crafting - AG with Animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - AG with Critters
Many thanks for visiting today!