Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Sunday to you all, a day of making samples I think today.
Sharing with you today a new card using Conie Fong's Penelope Poppy. You can purchase this image and lots of others over on Conie Fong's Etsy Shop
Here are the Copic's I used to colour her in with:
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Hair - E31, E34, E55, E57
Poppies - BV02, BV04, BV08
Dress - YG03, YG06, YG17
Trousers and Sandals - Y18, YR15, YR18
Hair Band - Spica Pens in purple, green and orange.
Step by Step
1. A5 oval shaped base card.
2. Matted and layered green, patterned and purple card.
3. Coloured image with Copics and Spica pens, cut out with oval die.
4. Before adhering the image to base card added lilac lace.
5. To finish off added 3 buttons.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy 31 - Anything Goes
Patties Creations #141 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #31 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #307 - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket #51 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #42 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #541 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today