Good Morning Crafty Friends,
YAY it is Friday and this time next week I should be on the beach!
I really need to get stuck in as so behind with Christmas cards this year!
I have a recycled card to share today.
Step by Step
1. Scalloped circle white base card.
2. Matted and layered pearlescent gold card die cut with SB Grande circle die.
3. Matted and layered red mirri card which I have die cut with SB Grande scalloped circle die.
4. Matted and layered topper which is the front of an old card.
5. To finish off I added small clear gems around the wreath.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #373 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #173 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #151 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!