Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Well today is my birthday and I will be spending it on the beach!
I don't think you can get better than that!
An art deco card to share with you today, recycling an old calendar.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 8 pearlescent white base card.
2. Matted and layered gold pearlescent and patterned card.
3. Distressed around topper with DI Faded Jeans before matting and layering onto gold card.
4. Distressed sentiment with above DI before adhering with foam pads.
5. To finish off added bling to 2 corners.
Many thanks for visiting today!