Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that your weekend is going well!
I have a lot of admin work to finish off today before closing down the craft room for my holiday.
Today's card is made using Whimsy stamp called Pixie.
I have used the following Copics to colour the image:
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Hair - E41, E43, E44
Branch - E70, E71, E74
Bird - Y00, Y11
Leaves - YG03, YG06, YG17
Top & Pants - YR23, YR24, YR27
Wings - SN glitter pens
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square deckle edged card base to create easel card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card and patterned paper from stash onto base and top of easel card.
3. Printed image and coloured with above Copics before cutting out with SB Fleur de lis die.
4. Matted and layered onto patterned card.
5. To finish off added flowers to the corner and sentiment on foam pads as stopper.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #36 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #428 - Anything Goes
Patties Creations #150 - Fairytale/Fantasy
Polkadoodles #36 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #312 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #546 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet #197 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting Today!