Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A few errands to run this morning before going to Slimming World for my weigh in.
No crafting today is planned but lots of admin to do.
A new card using Distress Oxides and Stamps from IndigoBlu
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered mottled patterned card.
3. To create background I used DO brushed corduroy, shabby shutters and scattered straw.
4. I then stamped the clock face with Archival ink coffee around the background and stamped the sentiment with black Archival ink.
5. To finish off I stamped the main image, cut out, coloured and adhered with Pinflair.
I then added small cogs to the centres of the clocks.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
A perfect time to Craft #11 - Always Anything Goes
Love to Craft #28 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!