Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Well I was supposed to visit Kath today but some little twerp broke my wing mirror so will be trying to get that sorted today, not a happy bunny at all!
Last week I shared with you that I am now on the design team for Clarity Stamp, I am so excited that today I thought I would bring a card using the beautiful Poppies stencil.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered pale orange coloured card.
3. To create the background I used the shaving foam technique using DI reinkers, worn lipstick, stormy sky and dried marigold.
4. I then layed the stencil down and used a combination of DI worn lipstick and faded jeans.
5. To finish off I stamped the word Inspire with Versafine embossed then distressed the white card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Always Fun Challenges #86 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #210 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #230 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #154 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!