Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you are all keeping well and have a wonderful weekend.
Well I am finally managing to get some Christmas cards made, a long way to go before I have enough but I am sure I will get there.
Today a recycled Christmas card, I adore this image of the kitty with the robin.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square deckle edge base card.
2. Matted and layered silver card with patterned paper from Creative Expressions Christmas pack.
3. Matted and layered topper onto silver mirri card.
4. Stamped sentiment "Happy Christmas" with black Archival ink.
5. To finish off added gems to the 3 corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craft Rocket #54 - Christmas is Coming
Crafting with an Attitude #45 - Always Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers #171 - Anything Goes
Moving along with the Times #84 - Winter Animals
Many thanks for visiting today!