Good Morning Crafty Friends,
YAY it is Friday!
This week has flown by and had such a busy productive week.
Today my plans are to make a couple of videos so fingers crossed.
Today's card is made using products by Imagination Crafts which you can purchase from Crafter's Companion website.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered brown text card from my stash and a piece of printed card.
3. Stamped the Eiffel tower with Versafine and heat embossed then cut out.
4. Stamped the word "post card" twice moving slightly to give a shadow.
5. To finish off I adhered the rice paper to copy paper and cut out to create the scene.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #378 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #157 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #94 - Always Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #11 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!