Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you all had a good weekend.
I have a very good productive one and lots of plans this week for getting ahead with my video's may even start on my 7 days of Christmas series for December.
Today sharing a new card using Distress Oxides and IndigoBlu stamps.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 cream square base card.
2. Matted and layered pink card.
3. To create background I used DO worn lipstick, tattered rose and Victorian velvet.
4. Stamped the sentiment and butterfly with Archival ink, cut out butterfly and coloured with worn lipstick.
5. To finish off added the rose and leaf.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #11 - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #20 - AG with a Critter
The Creative Crafter's #10 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!