Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all doing today?
Having a chilled out day today, may get a bit of reading done and sort out some things in the craft room ready for the new year.
I have used the following to colour her in:
Hair - E41, E43, E47
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R20
Lips RV34, R20
Eyes, YG13, YG67
Hat & Scarf - C02, C04, C06
Jumper and Fur on Hat - RV32, RV63, RV55
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered pink and grey patterned card.
3. Printed image and coloured with above Copics, die cut and matted and layered onto base card.
4. Added strip of silver grey ribbon.
5. To finish off added strip of pearls along centre of ribbon.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy Craft #51 - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations #153 - Winter/Christmas
Polkadoodles #51 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #327 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #51 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.