Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Hope all is well with you and you had a good week.
Another busy weekend is planned here in my crafty piece of heaven.
Admin, videos and blog post to write up along with getting rather messy!
Today sharing a new Christmas card using Sheena's stamps and Cadence products which you can purchase from Crafting.co.uk
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square Kraft base card.
2. Matted and layered navy blue pearlescent card.
3. For snowflake background I gave the card a colour wash with mixed media sprays then stencilled the snowflakes with Starlights pearl paint.
4. Stamped and embossed the deer before watercolouring image and background. I then matted and layered onto navy blue card.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment and added dew drops around the deer.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar #295 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #372 - Anything Goes
Patties Creations #164 - Anything Goes
CRAFT #535 - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday #608 - Festive
Moving along with the Times #110 - Snowflakes
Sisterhood of Crafter's - Forest Animals
Many thanks for visiting today!