Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A lot to do this weekend, hoping to finish off my DT samples and some other admin jobs too.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Today a card using Sheena's new stamps.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square black base card
2. Matted and layered yellow and blue card.
3. Created background using DO Blueprint sketch, spiced marmalade and crushed olive.
4. I then stamped the flowers, birds, corners and sentiment with Archival distress Ink.
5. To finish off I coloured the flowers with Zig brush pens.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude #55 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #398 - Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft #100 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore #67 - Anything Goes
Love to Craft #38 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today and see you all Monday!