Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Hope all is well with you today.
A busy morning shopping and a couple of errands before we are off out to meet up with brother and sister in law for lunch.
I hope whatever you have planned today it is a good one.
I have used the following Copic's for this card.
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Groom - BV23, BV25, BV29
Bride C0, C01, Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen
Flowers - Spica Green and Yellow
Moon - Y06 and Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5.5 pearlescent white base card.
2. Matted and layered patterned paper.
3. Die cut silver pearlescent card.
4. Printed image, coloured with above Copics and die cut.
5. To finish off added lace and pearl trim.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
Artistic Inspirations #211 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #2 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #51 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #1 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!