Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope all is well with you today and you have had a wonderful week.
A very busy day today as I need to get lots done as our Gill is coming for a play date tomorrow.
So looking forward to catching up with what the family have been up too.
Today a new card using Inkylicious Object d'Art stamp.
Step by Step
1. Taking a piece of navy card I scored the centre and then the centre of the front to create a Z fold card.
2. Matted and layered gold and patterned card from stash.
3. Stamped image with Versafine, coloured and cut out before placing onto card with foam pads for dimension.
4. Stamped the sentiment and distressed with DI shaded lilac and wilted violet.
5. To finish off made a white bow and added purple gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Encore #60 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #79 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #447 - AG optional twist lots of layers.
QKR Stampede #333 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!