Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.
Rick and I will be making our way home from our weekend away and I will tell you all about it in tomorrow's post.
Today a little birdie card to share.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered black and gold embossed card and feather patterned card.
3. Matted and layered topper onto musical paper which has been distressed with DO vintage photo.
4. Added ribbon and pearl trim down the green card.
5. To finish off added the word beauty.
Many thanks for visiting today!