Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Friday already and a lot to get done today.
I have quite a few videos to do plus editing, uploading and some admin work.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered pearlescent green card.
3. To create background I used Artistry Inks dry weed, pampas and earth song.
4. I stamped the heart and embossed with copper embossing powder, the sentiment has been embossed with bark embossing powder.
5. To finish off I have added gold pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude #48 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #185 - Add a Heart
Love to Craft #31 - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Powder your (embossing powder)
Many thanks for visiting today!